Thursday, May 18, 2006

Warm Up drawings...





Here's some warm up drawings I did this morning in Alias Sketchbook to get loosened up. The top one is one of my Co-Workers Troy.. This is how I imagine he'd abuse his magical powers if he was at Hogwarts ;).. The bottom drawing is another Co-Worker.. Kyle.. It's the first thing I drew in Alias Sketchbook.. Awwww... Isn't that special... Welll not really.. He just happens to sit beside me.. So he gets drawn from time to time ;) It seems Sketchbook is really condusive to the fast and messy way I draw.. That's my main problem in Flash.. I'd draw something fast and loose.. and it'd look like a big mess of solid color.. Yay Sketchbook!! Have good weekend !!..

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Troy Little said...

You really captured my sweater vest

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

Thanks.. I placed you in Gryffindor.. That's a Gryffindor sweater vest.. Very stylish though.. I think you should adopt them as part of your everyday wardrobe. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home