Friday, April 28, 2006

A Bunch of Nothing....






Hey... Here's some doodles I did this week.. Nothing much.. Been a very hard week drawing wise... Nothing seemed to click this week.. Most of these were drawn in a super fast frustration fit. Some of them are people I saw when out at lunch... but all of them were frustrating to draw.. None of them looked the way they did in my head.. But then again.. they never do.. i have a hard time slowing down and just drawing... I always feel the need to get onto the next drawing... It's the animator in me I guess.. Have a good weekend!!.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

Ooohhh....that woman is pretty damn sweet! Is she supposed to me a naked version of Ariel from "The Little Mermaid", as she would look on dry land? Don't suppose you could help arrange a meeting lol. ;)

BTW, I'll be posting some pics of Banff/Lake Louise on my site pretty soon. Ever have a gander at my Caribbean pics?

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Josh Rodgers said...

Them there's some beautiful peoples.

I want to make love with all of them at once...... that way I know I'm getting my moneys worth.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

I will try and arange that lovemaking sesion josh.. If I even see the bearded man in the mall again I'll send him your way ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home