Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Alias Sketchbook...


Recently tried Alias Sketchbok.. Great drawing program.. Just starting to mess around with it. Here's a little quickie doodle I did with it.. avec horrible fast coloring too.. I started reading Harry Potter book 6 this morning... So Snape was what came out when I sketched... Program will still take some getting used to.. But I like being able to do these Super quick crappy drawings and not having to scan them in order to post.. Altough.. I should probably stop posting my fast crappy drawings.... unfortunately.. They're all I draw lately....

6 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

This drawing is far from crappy. He looks like a very alive chracter, just as how Alan Rockman portrays him.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

heHehe thanks.. It's more that I didn't spend much time on it.. so it could have been a better drawing.. but I rushed it. Saw your carribean pics.. the water looks unreal.. crazy blue..

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

Will be putting even more pics up soon...

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

You are going to like sketchbook, I can tell already :) I'll post up the paintings I've been doing with it.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

yea right quick doodle, i seen working on this thing ever since you picke dup the first crappy harry potter book!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

ha ha... It is to laugh..... You be soo funnie Kyle. How are the dress designs going?? ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home