Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Misc. Doodles....





These are some doodles I did while waiting for renders.. or any other precious seconds of time I can grab to sketch.. Nothing much.. Just some Sketches.. They're all over the place from a drawing of my wife and a gesture of chloe.. to severus snape. Oh.. and a doodle of my director that I did while on the phone with him... That speaks to how mindless these are... Think absent minded phone doodles.... No real thought or anything behind any of them.. just mindless drawings to keep my pen or pencil moving around my sketchbook.. I feel like I really need to do some actual drawing sometime. We'll see if that ever happens. Til then...You'll have to make due with these "drawings"....

6 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Josh Rodgers said...

I like the Jon Arbukle/Homer Simpson guy. He's handsome

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

great stuff..... I too really LOVE the old jon/homer! very cool man!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

HAHHA!!!.. That's the one that looks like my director... heheh.. awesome!!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

Is the character left of Homer supposed to be a younger Mr. Burns? ;)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger dcmackinlay said...

why YOU little...
...SONuva...

...grumble...grumble...

I guess it's better to be doodled than not to be doodled.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

HOLY CRAP!

These are great? How long does it take you to draw a "doodle"??? These would take me an hour at least!!!

Hey, I'd appreciate it if you could stop by and check out some of my work, maybe leave a few comments with your thoughts/opinions/critiques.

Thanks a million!
www.supersexypictures.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home