Monday, May 15, 2006

More Alias Sketchbook & Potter...



Here's another Little quick Potter doodle I did in Sketchbook.. I started to color it.. then stopped.. I don't think I like the drawing that much.. So I probably won't finish coloring it.. But here's the sketch and as far as I got with the coloring.. Not much... But all I have.. And I know i'll get shit from Kyle and Troy for drawing more Harry Potter "Fan Art".. But I don't give a crap.. ;) I think I really like sketchbook for drawing now.. Still not that used to coloring in sketchbook though... But gimme a few more hours on some weekends and I should be able to fumble my way through something.....

4 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger nathan said...

Nice... it looks like you are quickly getting comfortble with the sketchbook... I like it!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Holy SWEEEEEEET

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Don't let Kyle fool you, he's the biggest Harry Potter fan ever. He's even flown on a broomstick.. you'll have to ask him about the story :P

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

Yet another incredible HP draying (I wonder what Harry is all snarky at the head Slytherin over?).

Maybe Jason should look at spearheading an animated HP cartoon series.

Of course, this is no longer the 80's, Saturday morning cartoons are gone nowadays...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home