Thursday, April 13, 2006

Horrible Tom Cruise Drawings....



Well.. I've been pretty sick lately.. Monday and Tuesday were horrible.. I feel I need to post something.. And these are the only things I've drawn since my last post.. Sad isn't it.. The bottom one was a quick sketch in flash on a break yesterday.. and I had referance for it.. so I have no excuses.. the top one was a quick doodle I did at home to try out a brush pen that was on my desk.. I had no ref for that.. And I actually like it better.. April says it looks like Tom Cruise , Tommy Lee Jones , and Mr. Spock's love child.. I agree.. The three of them really should get together and create some offspring.. I mean look at the sexy results... rrrrroooooowwwwwr. I dunno.. If I try a few more attempts I might actually get something decent.. My first attempts are alway pretty far off base..... Have a good easter weekend everybody..... That means both of you...;)..

12 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

These Tom Cruise drawings absolutely ROCK!!!! Although, I'm pretty sure that's not what Tom looked like in "Interview With The Vampire"....

Could you maybe do a parody drawing of him jumping up and down on Oprah's sofa?

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jason excelentes tus caricaturas,pongo link en Perejilpuntocom.

Saludos :)

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Troy Little said...

Can you do a drawing of L. Ron Hubbard now?

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

Tom's a little in too deep with that bizarre scientology cult.

I hear that he doesn't permit Katie Holmes to use the bathroom by herself at their house. Either Tom or one of Tom's employees have to be in there with her at all times.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe these are awesome! You are phenominal. A favorite artist of mine for a long time now. Hope you are feelin better.

--peece

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Nice, these are looking great! Solid!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

I like that tom cruise, but nothing can beat that tommy spckJones you have going. Priceless!

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

Thanks for the comments guys.. And I hope You Like your L Ron hubbard drawing troy ;)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Great work... They are sooo Tom Cruise! Great job man!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

TOM CRUISE UPDATE...apparently both Tom and Kate plan on eating their baby's placenta. Tom says it has great nutritional/immune valuer and for a woman, eating the placenta helps to prevent post-partum depression.

Jason, did you & your wife eat Chloe's placenta? Somehow I doubt it...

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

eeuurrggghhh!!! that's disgusting... unless of course they serve it on a bed of rice covered in taziki sauce... then.. Bon Appitite!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

Or better yet, some fava beans and a nice Chianti!

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home