Friday, June 09, 2006

More Ch'Town Peoples...



Here are some more sketches I did on a lunch outing with Nathan and Kyle.. Well.. Most of them are anyway.. some are just doodles.. And there's at least one where I drew the same guy twice.. and I'm in there somewhere too.. Got a new pen.. a Pentel sign pen.. kinda neat.. it seems to work well when you're confident and decisive with your lines.. Which I'm sooo not.. Mr. In-decisive here.. But maybe they'll force confidence upon me... ahh.. Hey.. This is also my 100th post.. Not much when you compare it to other blogs.. But I've been known to start things and never go abck to them.. So this is a small step in the right direction.. oh... and don't ask about the naked goatee & glasses guy... Cause I have no answers.. .

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger nathan said...

Your pen experimanting is giving good results... these are great!!.. although... yeah.... don't remember seeing the naked man downtown.. ha ha...

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

Kewl pics! What's with this obsession with you drawing naked fat men? ;)

By the way, here's a video of Dubya singing the U2 song "Sunday, Bloody Sunday".

http://www.break.com/index/sundaybush.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home