Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cats, People, and New Blog.. Oh my!!



Hey.. here's some bad drawings of my cats. I made the mistake of using a grey tone marker to fill in some areas.. and it just made it a dark mushy shape.. live and learn i guess.. and here's some more people at the local food court too.. they are all soo beautiful.. Some friends and I started a new blog where we hope to semi regularly post animation.. Check it out..
  • Monthly Animation Jam
  • Not much there yet. Just some old demo reel stuff.. hopefully we can get some more of our friends to join.. And eventually.. It'd be really cool if it turned into an actual animation jam where we'd keep picking up where the last person left off on a particular animation. But right now.. It's just something to force me to animate for me a bit more often.. Have a good weekend!!..

    4 Comments:

    At 8:10 AM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

    keep the cat drawings coming, i like poses you are capturing. And I think you gusy are on to something with the animation jam, its going to be HUGE!

     
    At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, a Great Blog you have here.
    Wonderful drawings all over the place!!
    Keep it up :-)

     
    At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

    Hey Jason, got some good drawings going on here. The recent stuff especially is looking great! The animation Jam is looking pretty cool and I was wondering how to sign up. Great idea and there's tons of drawing blogs out there but none dedicated to animation.. that I know of.... Sounds like fun!

     
    At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

    HAHA.. jeremy.. there's no need for that.. I know I've been posting garbage for awhile now. it's alright to coem out and say it.. but it's all I got at the moment... it's been pushing me into this spiraling depression thingy.. it's pretty neat actually =)..

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home