Thursday, February 02, 2006

Old Drawings...





Don't have much new to post so I thought I'd post some oldies. A chance for everyone to see how crappy i used to draw... You thought I drew crappy now!! . .. These were done about 6 - 7 years ago.. Before I took animation in college.. I used to do alot of portrait work.. Mostly for family members and for birthday and christmas presents.. I had no money... They're all done with Prismacolor pencil crayons.. and the color adjustments on the scans aren't that great.. That's my fault.. I'm not the photoshop wizard my wife is. I did alot of drawing with prismacolors back then.. before i got comfortable with painter.. Maybe I'll post some of my old painter work.. if i can find it..

The top one is Indiana Jones.. and the next 2 are my old pals Ian and Dale.. they were in my wedding party oohh sooo long ago.. the bottom drawing is Emma.. I thinks she's in grade 2 now... She's the daughter of my other friend that was in my wedding party.. Jeremy.. I know I have a painter portrait of him somewhere.. maybe I'll find it and post it... Have fun ripping these oldies apart!!=).

6 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

These drawings are far from crappy, and you got the Indy drawing spot on...

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Troy Little said...

Hey! That guy under Dr. Jones owes me money!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger ottoblotto said...

Your drawings are quite nice; you should quit calling them "crappy." I enjoyed looking over your blog very much!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

Hear hear! And if you REALLY wanna see crap, take a look at this monstrosity from the 80's...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/outofsight.html

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

Ha!.. Thanks guys... Go after your cash Troy!!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

yes yes, very far from crappy. That Indiana is really good. Wow, great stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home