Tuesday, January 31, 2006

TV Drawings...


Here are a couple drawings I did with my junky brush pen while watchign TV the other night.. The old guy on the top was the owner of a candy store.. He was soooo wrinkley.. I didn't do him justice.. My sketch makes him look too young.. The other guy is supposed to be Jim McDonald from Coronation Street... Yes.. I watch Coronation Street.. Not a great sketch. By the time I decided to draw him he was mostly shot from behind.... but it actually has gotten me thinking that it'd be fun to do caricatures of different TV casts.. might be fun.....funny note... the grey on these sketches is actually the last remains of my nice black brush pen.. I just couldn't stop drawing with it......

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

You'd be really good at doing up political cartoons for the Guardian and what not, with how you can do caricatures and likenesses...

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger willipino said...

great drawings. i like the guy in the top left. sweet.

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

Thanks guys..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home