Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Smeagol

This is a sketch of one of my cats Smeagol. We got him and his sister Precious a little over 10 years ago. Yes... His sister's name is Precious. Yep. Big geek over here! I'm hoping to take this to finished painting. I never really did pre-painting studies before, but I can see how much they can help. I made a lot of mistakes with this sketch that hopefully I can learn from and avoid when I go to final painting. I'm picturing it very dark possibly black with the lighter colours of the cat being the only light colours. We'll see how that goes. :)


3 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous April said...

I just had to mention that he is way too cute to be smeagol :P

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

He is pretty cute. He mostly gets called "Smeag". And he's way too snuggly for the name as well. :P

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger ManeChicksta said...

Your drawings and paintings are perfection!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home