Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's been a long time...

Wow. It's been almost a year since I posted here. Talk about neglect. Hopefully that will change soon. I'm trying to get back into painting. I got a bunch of acrylics and some illustration board. I haven't attempted anything non-digital in a loooong time and I think it's going to be a fun challenge.

Here's a little tonal study I did for a part of a painting I hope to do. It's supposed to be Marc Maron. Look him up if you don't know him. He's a real funny guy.The likeness is getting there and this study really helped me figure out some things that I should and shouldn't do when I start the final work. I'm hoping to do a sort of poster illustration and this will be one of the elements. So there will be more to come. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home