Sunday, March 21, 2010

More random junk..

Sometimes I draw really messed up animal type creatures as well. For no real reason either.
Rooster I guess???


Some sort of duck?



Hmmmm. Platypus maybe?

And of course my cat.. Wearing some sort or vest? A natural combination right?
What's better than a human with an animal nose?? A human with animal ears...

This guy is so happy to have broken fingers.



I really didn't set out to draw a bad knock off of Silver from Treasure Planet when I started this doodle. Seriously. I didn't...


I have no idea what this is supposed to be. But this is a pretty good example of what I do when I'm just drawing without purpose. I just make a few lines and just see where they take me. Sometimes the results are unexpected, or unsettling, or just plain unwanted. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Wow, really cool idea! It's free form sketching. That's some sweet drawings too!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

Hey Jeremy. Yeah. It's kinda fun. Ren and I used to take it to the extreme where we'd do a couple of little scribbley lines and hand it off to the other guy to make something out of. It was our warm-up routine for awhile.. I always seemed to find a face in the lines somewhere. It's my curse. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home