Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Animal guy.. things....

I've been watching Disney's Robin Hood lately. I love that film. There's alot of great character animation in it. Yes there was some re-use, and the story definitely has it's critics.. But some of Milt Kahl's work in this picture just continues to amaze me each time I watch it. And I love the anthropomorphic designs. Especially Ken Anderson's original concept art for the characters. It always makes me want to draw animal people after I watch it... Only I'm not very good at it.. .





So they start out innocently enough...


But then they start to sprout horns for some reason....And eventually turn into... The Wolfman??? I dunno.... Maybe I shouldn't watch Robin Hood that often.. :)


3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger kk said...

Woow! U like things what's been draw

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur an amazing artist!

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waw.....u are soooo good.....like omg....and ur drawing is very unique

 

Post a Comment

<< Home