Friday, February 19, 2010

Drawing with Chloe..

Chloe and I sat down the other night to do some drawing and she started drawing these cool characters and it gave me an idea. She would design characters on one half of the page and I would draw my interpretations of the on the other. So she wrote our names on our respective sides and away we went. Little did I know she'd be giving me revisions. And lots of them.. For instance....
I got revisions before I even started on this one. She wanted the little round girls pigtails turned into "valentines" And when I was done she told me I drew the mouth wrong. It wasn't supposed to be open, just smiling.. So she drew the mouth for me again by her character. That's what that U is beside her drawing.. She then had to erase some of the cat things whiskers because they were on her side and berated me because I made it's tail black and white instead of just white.

This time she drew a big divide down the page, just so I wouldn't draw on her side again. And she started naming the Characters. This one is Gadqd. I didn't get many revisions on him. Other than the fact that I drew his pose wrong... :)


Good Ole Yge. She told me that the lines on the top of his head represent each time he's had a heart attack. Poor Yge. I fear he's not long for this world. :)
We now present to you... The iPig.... I'm not sure what it does or if she cleared the name with Steve Jobs but there it is. :) Then Mom got into the action too.


I heard her giving revisions on these too. :) She quite picky about her work.
She had a thing for hearts that day. I guess it was shortly after valentines. I quite like Yod. He's got a strong arm. :)
I sense that there will be many more of these drawing sessions with Chloe. It was quite awesome. And I enjoy interpreting the simplicity of her designs. Great job Chloe! :)



1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Haha, this is very cute! Love the eggo commercial below too. Thanks for the kind words. Nothing too special.. Eric Goldberg wanted me to finish up a couple animation tests and I'm doing some for Don Bluth. Beyond that, it's just trying to survive as a freelancer :)Glad to hear everything is going well for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home