Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wolvie...






I started doing a little doodle today in flash and it turned into wolverine. I slopped some color behind it to make it seem like more than it is. Which is just an off the cuff doodle. Then I remembered that I had some drawings I did awhile ago of the old canuck. They were the only drawings of the character that've done that I thought turned out OK. And it was just me fiddling around to see how I'd handle drawing his mug if had to. So I dug those up as well, to fatten this post out a bit. They were only about an inch and a bit big in my sketchbook, so that's why they're a bit "shakey" looking. :) Not a very stupendous post, but I'm trying to see if I can post a bit more frequently to keep from getting rusty.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Draw Monkey said...

Hey Jason. I was wondering where you were.

I love your finished bit. Awesome colours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home