Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some Sketches for you???...



Here's some randomness from my sketchbook..I've been kinda pen crazy as of late.. trying to find one that feels right to me.. Troy has a wicked pentel brush pen.. I'm thinking I might need to order one of those.. The page of similar looking guys are initial development for a short idea kicking arond in my head. The other page is just a page from my sketch book. the guy at the bottom reminded me of the dad from the wonder years for some reason.. it wasn't supposed to be him.. It was some guy at I saw breifley while out to lunch.. He didnt' actually look like this either.. oh well... .

6 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger kevin micallef said...

great personalities!! Nicely done!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I dont think I can ever get tired of saying youre the man..awesome and inspirational!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

That old guy reminds me of this perverted old man from one episode of Family Guy. It was the one where they all had to move down to the hick deep South because Chris was an eyewitness to the crime, and htey went unde a Witness Protection Program. Before they do, Chris is delivering a newspaper for this old fool, who's always looking forward to some "gooood news" from Chris, trying to get him coming into his house and stuff.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

ok, so i get shit because i havent mentioned anything at work about my short, but yet it's just fine and dandy for you to keep shut about yours? Come oooooooooooooon

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Love your style man! All these pages posted are hilarious! I'll be back lots!
Cheers!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

Thanks for the comments guys.. and yes Kyle... That exactally how it is..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home