Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Troy Little...


I have no new art of my own to post. Been busy with animation.. I did manage to get a rough boards pass done on my short last week.. Had 30 min while my wife and daughter were asleep one night.. It went not too bad.. It's around 85 panels. Nothing too long... Trying to work out the animatic now... And tighten up my really rough boards...

soooooo..Here's a little caricature of me that my co-worker / buddy Troy Little did. Troy's an amazing artist.. He's got mad skillz with the sequential comic book art.. I mean come on!! Just look at how he captured my sleaziness!! He did make my teeth a little too perfect.. but that's ok... Artistic license... Checkout his blog in my links section. He's got a really great one panel comic strip series called Mygrain... Hillarious... So stop by his blog and wish him a Happy Birthday!!! (it was yesterday) see ya!!..

7 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

That drawing makes it look like you're hatching some kind of evil scheme to take over the world...;)

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

Actually, no, it makes you look like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining"! lol

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

yes, he has deffinetly captured the sleaze!!!!lxchv

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

It's kind of creepy because it's like you and Troy had a love child and this is what it became... I don't know who gave birth but I'd say put this sucker back. :P

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Troy Little said...

I agree, we must stamp out the UnAmerican critter.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Funny that you're both living in Canada :P Forgot to mention that it's really nicely drawn. You're the man Troy!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

Yes yes..Troy is the man!! And what a man !!!!! yooowza!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home