Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Doodlez...



Well haven't posted much latley. And this really isn't a post either.. I've had the majority of my time taken up with my daughter turning 1 (Happy Birthday Chloe!!).. And.. I'm working on Some new Doodlez animation... It's been great soo far.. It's been too long since I've animated the little guy. Sooo fun.. I get to do thumbnails for animation again!! You know it's been too long since you animated last when yor telling your director "Man!! I'm loving doing these thumbnails!!" heheh.. Ahh.. Working on this doodlez project has re-ignited the animation fire in my belly. And Lady and the Tramp came out yesterday... Man.. Milt Kahl's animation in that blows me away. Soo inspirational... I hope I can put some of this new belly fire to work on my short.. which I hope to start story boading next week.. Ahh... And I heard that Ron and John heading back to Disney??. Things are looking good for animation...

12 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Miras said...

You are doodlin' very nice doodles! I like men from post below. And these bears lower, and...
Graet work!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Sure this a post and a dang fine one at that. Always good to hear that doodlez stuff is being done. What a great show... just please tell me its in black and white... please...

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger the doodlers said...

Doodlez must be a blast to work on. Good news that it's going again.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

You know, that drawing reminds me a little of Duckman. I miss that show, I don't think it's been on since, what, 1999-2000 maybe?

They bought back Family Guy, maybe they can bring Duckman back as well.

I ain't gonna hold my breath.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice! Must be a grand ol time workin on animating and looks like a fun character to work with. You kik ace!


BTW--Happy Birthday Chloe!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

thanks for the comments.. Dood has always been fun to work with. Sean Scott did a great job with his design.. which makes it all the more seductive to animate.. It's been neat re-approaching the character again and trying to tackle things in a different way... so it's doesn't feel fomluaic. Or however you spell that. =)

and yes jeremy.. what I happen to be working on right now.. Is exactally like season 2.. Hopefully it'll stay that way when season 3 starts.. crossing my fingers..

and yeah steve.. Duckman was great
"Put your down down, and thrust your pelvis!" I've been hoping it'll come out on dvd..

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

so simple. yet sooo goooood!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Stanley Thunderbeard said...

What? Animation? No one told me. Well poo, I've got some phone call to make.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Stanley Thunderbeard said...

just talked to campbell... never mind

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

Hahaha.. yeah.. animation.. Not series animation though Sean.. just some stuff for cell phones.. But I'm treating it quality wise like it was still the series.. but yeah.. not really much.. but it still got me excited to work on it.. hopefully season 3 will happen soon..

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap I love Doodlez.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger péssima said...

WE [me and my two kids (6 and 11)] love dodlez.
:)
How I find this blog? don't know but I'm delighted.
Congratulations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home