Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sumo...




Soo.. I'm going to be working on some sumo animation here at the studio.. Here are some rough gestures I did today to try and get a feel for the character.. He's got alot of mass.. and I think that's going to be fun to move around.. I didn't do the actual design for this character.. My director did that.. And I didn't quite put him on model. and some of the construction.. is.... well... questionable ;).. even in this rough stage.. oh well.... These were all done in flash.. That's what I'll be using to animate this sucker too.. Hopefully I'll get the time to make the animation look as good as I can make it look... here's hoping.. Enjoy!!.

3 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

At first glance, I thought it was supposed to be "The Thing" from the Fantastic Four.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Harish k said...

hey nice sketch u have there, very nice done,
keep up the good work!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Top notch work,I also thought it was the Thing at first look !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home