Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Sketchbook...





So.. I had to start a new sketchbook yesterday.. And I thought of a new idea for my blog.. I'm going to try and post every page from this sketchbook as I draw it.. That means there'll be decent drawings.. and horrible drawings.. and possibly some incomprehensible stuff as well.. I'm going to try and do no editing whatsoever.. just scan and crop out any weirdness.. and post.. We'll see how long i do this.. as my sketchbooks often have vast sections of total crud. I'll still be posting other things as I draw them too,, So it won't be all 100% sketchbook.. But it should give all of you an idea as to how often.. and how inconsistantly I draw in my sketchbook.. sooo. enjoy the inside cover and the first pages of mall sketches....

3 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger Yavuz said...

Great designs. Keep up the good work. Very cool to see new characters from you.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger milo said...

definitely awseome character studies! Love your sketches...keep em comin!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Brilliant work and super blog !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home