Friday, March 17, 2006

I have no idea.....


This.... This is why I shouldn't sketch with brush pens.. It leads me down weird ways that I probably shouldn't venture.. I was inspired by Troy Little's amazing control of the inkey tools and decided to sketch with some myself... This is the unfortunate results of my sketching. I have a long way to go in learning how to control such a permanent black line. It always freaks me out when i draw with something that makes me live with the choices I initially make.. Instead of endlessly fixing them...

4 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Steve B said...

Is this supposed to be Smeagol while he's in the process of being turned insane by the ring, eventually becoming Gollum? He looks like a naked little hobbit.

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

wow, thats an incredible self portrait!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Too funny Jason! Disturbing, but funny :)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

Thanks Kyle.. I'll do one of you next ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home