Friday, December 07, 2007

The Dark Years...

The mini-series I worked on for Chuck Gammage Animation airs on Dec. 26, 27 & 28th on History Television. It was a very unique project that combined live action, archive footage and different styles of animation to tell the story of depression era Canada. It was very different than anything else I've worked on. The main animation style was visually bold and challenging to get a hang of..I came onto production late in the first episode so I worked mainly on the second and third episodes. If someone is committing suicide or attempting to.... It's probably one of my shots :). I don't know why.. But I got a handful of them. I'm not sure what times it's airing. So while you're enjoying your turkey leftovers do a little surfing and see if you can find it. And if you do, give it a watch and let me know what you think. :)


Have a good weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home