Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Sister...


My sister visited me this weekend. She works at Banff springs Hotel in.... well..... Banff.. So it's the first time I've seen her in a while.. it was nice.. we went out for Indian food and she told us about getting drooled on by Jason Preistly and having Kraft dinner at 3 in the morning with Alec Baldwin.. I guess alot of celebrities frequent where she works.. She's seen more drunken celebrities than I'll ever see.. Anyway.. She asked me to draw a picture for her.. and her it is.. A portrait.. I think it's the first time that I've drawn someone with glasses.. well.. Drawn someone with glasses that wasn't a cartoon I guess. It's weird trying to capture that little planar shift that happens to the features that are being skewed by the glasses.. oh well.. I tried.....

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool man! sweet portraits!

Kristel

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

Wow, these are nuts! Solid solid stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home