Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sawyer..


Thought I'd try another lost character sketch.. I was going to go with someone that'd be a bit easier to draw.. Like Hurley or Ben.. People I could mess up but it would still look like them because their features are so distinct..But I like Sawyer.. He's just a bit too generic looking.. Yeah.. And everything different about him I totally missed in this sketch.. his hookish nose.. his scowley beady eyes. Oh well.. Next time I'll stick to an easy character. Oh.. And I was not enjoying the photoshop shading.. I really need to go back to pencil and paper...

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog while browsing the web. I love your art, you have a wonderful talent! I will make sure to check in again. Not just because of Sawyer...

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Diana Jiron Graff said...

It must be said, he is a hottie, and you drew him even hotter ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home