Friday, April 06, 2007

John Locke...


Haven't posted a drawing in ages.. Had a few minutes today and did a little sketch of Locke from Lost.. I thought I'd color it.. but I'm really not liking how photoshop's brush tool works at the moment.. I'm wanting something a little more organic.. Like painter. I'll have to see if my old painter classic will run on my intel mac.. hmm.. we'll see.. until then.. here's Locke in sketch form.. I hid the construction layer so it's just my tighter pass.. I fucked his eyes up pretty bad... that seems to be something I do pretty conisitantly when I draw digitally. Man this is a bland drawing.... oh well.....

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Remi said...

thats looks really nice, the eyes aren't messed up i find. remember that sargent portrait of agnes, with her eyes a little off this is what it reminded me, its easier to make this look good on older people. cause you just assume they're face can be a little croaked..lol. best drawing i've seen from you on here.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Troy Little said...

Yeah, I really like this one Jason. Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home