Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Aligators


Well.. I was insipred by John Nevarez's aligator sketches.. But as I was doing these.. It became pretty clear how little I know about alligators.. But it was still kinda fun.. The one with the hat at the bottom is for my friend sebastien.. He had an instructor that would say if a design isn't working.. add a hat.. so i added a hat.. and wow.... what a difference...... ;) the hat really brings it too life..(rolls eyes).. On a side note... My daughter took her first steps last night.. It was pretty amazing.. I'd try to draw the moment.. but I don't think I could capture it... way to go Chloe!!

4 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

Cool stuff, I think alligators and crocs are a good way to go next. And yea that hat, whoooooooooooaaaa,the drawings completely chnages emotions.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

I like dude at the bottom looks like a real thug

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

very nice animal character drawings!! Great gesture too!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Remi said...

hehe cool gators, yeah the bottom one looks like that guy from gangs of ny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home