Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Saturday at Tim's


Went to Tim's sketching with Behzad and Kyle this weekend.. It was fun... Except that Kyle wouldn't shut up... "Does this drawing look crappy? Do I smell funny? Why don't girls like me? Does this look infected?"... Geeesh.. Gimme a break ;).. It was nice to draw the regulars as they went about their coffe buisness.. I didn't get much more than profiles from my view.. And there was a big plant in my way too.. We'll see how this goes.. Most of the time when i go out sketching with people on a regular basis they bail on me after a week or soo... We'll see if Kyle and Behzad can put up with me that long.

4 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Troy Little said...

Kyle does smell.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Whooohoooo! That's what I'm talking about! That's the inspiration I need - it's good to have you back! Yes, Kyle is never quiet. Just be glad he's not singing :P

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Dan said...

or naked!

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

oh... he was very naked..q

 

Post a Comment

<< Home