Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Aminals...ahem...Animals...





Soo.. Kyle and i are gonna try and do some more focused drawing for our blog.. this week.. Animals.. So I give you.. Animals. It was something we both realized we were weak at.. I added another notch of difficulty to it by doing mine in brush pen and ink... Which I'm still really struggling with.. The bottom ones are drawings of one of my cats.. smeagol.. He's qutie the character. But really challenging to draw as he doesn't sit still... And my knowledge of cat anatomy isn't good enough to fake it.. as you can see..The bottom one is him cleanign our other cat.. his sister.. Precious.... yep... Smeagol and Precious.. But I only named one of them... Smeagol... my wife named the other.. so she's as much of a geek as I am..=). The tiger ones are just from a book of photos I have.. and man.. does that 3/4 tiger sketch bite.. oh well.. That's how I'll learn.. I hope... Well.. more animals tommorow..

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

i said this today, but I really like that open mouthed cat. Great expression.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

Thanks.. It's actually a tiger smelling.. pretty cool huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home