Friday, December 02, 2005

And now for some non Animals...


I usually tend not to post finnished work on this blog.. Usually because I don't take the time to finish anything ;). But yesterday I was given some crappy looking designs from a client and told to redesign them for an animation we were going to do. It was the first time I got to do design work for the studio so I had some fun with it.. Sent the new designs off and went to lunch.. When I got back from lunch... I was told that what the client had originally sent were the designs they wanted animated.. YAY for wasted time!! So as they are just sitting on my hard drive collecting digital dust, I thought I'd post them. They're pretty much just rip-offs of Bruce Timm's angular hero style.

7 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

I really like that girl, and she woudl have been a blats to animate. I think it woudl be great to see the originals!!!!!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger nathan said...

I agree I am a big fan of the girl... great face... coulda had some fun with the animation.... what do the letters on thier belts stand for

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

I'm pretty sure the letters stand for the brand name of the laxatives they represent.. yep.. you heard me... stool looseners.. I have a great job....

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Yep, I with the other guys. Cool designs and laxative based super heros are always an instant hit. Fun stuff!

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

they are the first initials of the laxative products that both heros represent.. to quote a line directly from the project.. they're "Fighting the war against constipatin!" I really hope they win that war..

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Steve B said...

Did you perchance come up with the idea to make Listerine a superhero with the toothbrush as his sidekick? ;) Both the idea and coloring are quite similar...

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

HAHA!.. noo.. can't take credit for that.. The colors were based of the designs the client gave us.. And the concept is thiers too.. to promote their new laxatives at a traed conferance..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home