Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What a busy day!


Whew! I spent most of today trying to learn a new piece of animation software called Harmony. And trying to test drive Flash 8 to see if it's worth the upgrade.. But I did manage to salvage a few seconds to do a drawing.. Not much of one though.. It's a sketch of the guy who sits next to me in the studio. Geremy.. I've been trying to get him to start his own blog as well... I mean come on... Look at how cute he is!! His blog would do awesome based on his looks alone ;). Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to do a more worth while drawing.. But this will still keep me in the drawing a day contest I have going with a couple of my buddies... See ya!

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Yeah what are you doing showing us up already man? Glad your in on the challenge. Nice to see your stuff again. Check out mine http://inanesketchings.blogspot.com

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Jason C said...

Thanks for the comments guys.. I promise to attempt to keep this up as long as i can... I sorely need the practice... Keep on bogging!!!

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

listen ren... i meant for you to get bogging up you blog.. kinda like old feces boggs up a toilet ;) ..
ahh.. just kidding... It's well know that I can't type worth a crap =)..Keep on.... ahem BLOGGING!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home